The new moon is on 11/11- Tuesday, 11th November 2015. The energies this year are enhanced by the observance of Deepavali or Diwali, celebrated by Hindus, Jains, Sikhs with their families, friends and relatives in India and all over the world.
Are you ready to free your energy of the hooks and cords that attach us to a lower vibration? Are you ready to bring your relationships to a healthier, more enlightened level?
To have right relationship, we need to connect to other people, within the framework of a larger whole, which builds mutual respect and a truer feeling of love. So, e.g., I know that all my friends and I together are part of a larger whole of a community; that each friend has their own network and is not ONLY my friend and so on. In the same way, I know that each family member, and relative, though connected to me, is not ONLY connected to me. So, to have right relationship, we need to “connect, not attach,” to balance being together with letting go, one’s own needs with the needs of the other.
However, due to a feeling of incompleteness or loneliness or lack of self-awareness, we all develop grappling hooks connected to
cords, all ready to attach to anyone that we are related or attracted to. If the other person has an energy field of lack,
or need or desire to attach; or even a loop/eye that a hook can attach to: voila! It’s a match! This can help for the time that we need the attachments: to a spouse, a team member, a child; a teacher; a job; a student; which is why these attachments are so valued in many societies.It could be with a co-worker a divorced spouse or even someone who is no longer in your life.
Over a length of time, these chords can prevent the growth of each person. This is when they start to become unhealthy. There is toxic energy build-up, lack of flow, stunted growth, sadness, depression, lack of self-worth or trust.
When we become aware of this, we can choose to remove the hook. It is important to realize that by doing so, we are NOT
severing the relationship; we are actually rescuing it, making it
However, it is not easy to let go of chords/hooks, as there can be a sudden feeling of loss of balance, loss of ownership, feeling of insecurity. That is why, we need to do this in sacred space,
with the support of our higher, more expanded self, guides.
The good part is, it CAN be done just by one person; it does NOT need both people to do this. However, we can ask the other person’s higher self to co-operate.
We can cut chords in an emergency, but for a deeper, more lasting freeing, I don’t feel that cutting chords is adequate. This keeps the hooks in place, and they can re-attach. I prefer to remove the hooks,
and heal any wound that you feel at that time. And believe me, you can feel that wound in a very real, physical way! This is therefore not an exercise to be undertaken without preparation.
- So, if you are ready, call on a person or guide to hold sacred space for you.
- Clear a space and ensure that you will be undisturbed for about an hour.
- Fill yourself with pink-green light; or white light; or loving light, or unconditional love: whichever resonates with you. If you are Reiki, fill your dantien with Reiki; feel the lotus of your sacral and heart chakras unfolding. This immediately brings you into an expanded state.
- Then, let a relationship come into your mind that you feel is not ‘right relationship.’ Ask yourself – where do I feel the hook that binds us to one another in a relationship that is not healthy?
- When you find the hook ask yourself : am I ready to let it go? If not, move on. If yes, call on your guides, the Ascended Masters or Archangel Michael to help you to remove the hook.
- Ask the Archangel to fill that space in loving light, to heal both you and the other person.
- Thank the guides and the host who held sacred space for you.
- Rest. Breathe in loving light, absorb it and then let it out. Enjoy the loving space that you have co-created in your relationship.
Having right relationship with the people around us is one of the marks of mastership, of ascension, unfolding. It helps us to live and radiate a life of smile.
Based on Cords, hooks, attachments – how to handle them©2008 Meenakshi Suri